NAICS: 624120, 621610
NursePartners Inc. has been providing clinical staffing service since 2002. We have contracted services with several dozen facilities in the Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania.
We are prepared to staff facilities with Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants. Our employees are available on a per diem basis or for more ended periods of time as required. All clinicians have years of direct care experience with a passion for serving older adults and have undergone specialized training for Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- Experience: We were founded and continue to be operated by a registered nurse. Before founding NursePartners in 2002, Angela served as Director of Nursing for Manor Care. Her whole career has been dedicated to geriatric care, working at each clinician level. She understands what facilities expect when they hire us. Our admin also has direct care experience to allow them to better relate to our clinicians.
- Focus: We focus entirely on what our clients can still do, not on what they cannot.
- Availability: When you call our main number, you will speak with a real person who is a member of our administrative team. This service is not outsourced.
- Stability: We strive to build permanent teams to service our facilities.
- Thoroughness: We create a facility profile sheet for each facility, giving clinicians a written and oral report before their first assignment. This is meant to eliminate the need to train our employees; they can get right to work assisting yours!
- Personality: All clinicians were hired to make great first impressions. We screen for certain personality traits and affirm these during an in-person interview.
- Standards: Our expectations are set high from the beginning; standards exceed those set by healthcare industry regulators.
- Investment: Our employees are just that – employees. We do not use subcontractors to perform work on your site. We value our relationships and want to create an enduring one with your organization.