Dementia Care Services in Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties:
NursePartners has been serving its clients for over 15 years. Each of our employees have years of geriatric experience and exhibit a passion for caring for older adults. Carepartners that work in the GEM (dementia) division have undergone an 8-hour paid training. They also receive continued coaching from a certified dementia practitioner and coach as they work with our clients.
These are some of the services offered to our clients living with dementia:
- We begin by working with the family to create a customized plan of care developed by an experienced Registered Nurse.
- We help create and maintain a safe environment to prevent falls, injury, and wandering.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Performing and assisting with personal care activities
- Home exercise program support
- Detailed family updates
- Daily monitoring of each client
- Permanent team of carepartners
- Long-term care insurance reimbursement support
- Coordinating grocery purchases and deliveries
- Medication management
We may be able to offer dementia consulting services upon request.