Centenarians have a lot of lessons to share with us! As our life expectancies increase, it is worth learning from these three individuals, who are still living relatively good lives being 100 years old (or more)!
Some of their advice includes:
- Eat fresh food, including preparing it yourself.
- Communicate and be open to new ideas.
- Reminisce fondly on those who have passed already.
- Keep up with the times and adopt technology.
- Invest in fulfilling marriages.
- Stay independent, but know when to ask for help when you need it.
- Be happy and keep in equilibrium.
To learn more, watch the video below.
NursePartners home care team can keep mom and dad functioning at their best. We help older adults with the activities of daily living, in order for them to focus on enjoying life. Services range from basic companionship to 24/7 support for all needs. Call us today to learn more 610-323-9800.